Respectful Disagreement Meme

Mellie has tagged me for this, so here goes.

David Farrar - he has huge energy, able to blog seemingly constantly, keep a full time job running a small (and growing) business, and manage a campaign. He seems to be able to do a lot in a small amount of time.

Rodney Hide - he is leading ACT into oblivion (what? I think that's a positive thing, fine then), he has also reached out to university students. He is the only leader of any party (in Parliament) who has come onto uni, all the others send other MPs.

The entire Sir Humphrey's crowd - For a reference to Yes, Minister, they rock. That show was fanatastic, unfortunately my copies of it are currently missing, for I really want to watch them again.

And I'm going to tag Joe, Span and Tim
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous at 1/3/07 10:19 AM said

This is very interesting site... » »    



» Post a Comment